Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

High in the sky and deep in the sea

Bracelet - Hubble
  • Clear ab facetted glass (crystal?) large disks
  • White with blue dots lampwork bead - I've misplaced who the maker of this bead is, but it is absolutely stunning, with a fantastic blue color, slightly purple near the edges. Please let me know if you know who made it
  • White howlite round
  • Midnight blue with swirly pattern and metallic particles - HumbleBeads
  • Milky white facetted round stone of some kind, maybe agate
  • White triangular Indonesian glass beads
  • Clasp in antiqued silver color
  • Purple waxed linen cord
I wasn't inspired by the Hubble telescope as such when I was making this bracelet. But when it was ready and I was taking the photos, and about to give it a name I came to think of the crispness of a beautiful night sky when you can see more stars than ever. And so I simply came to think of Hubble. 



Bracelet - Aquatic
  • Aqua Blue Dichronic Lampwork - PrimaDonnaBeads
  • Black rhinestone rondelle
  • Robin's egg blue tumble etched rustic lamp work disks - OutWest
  • Turquoise rhinestone rondelle
  • Green ab facetted glass disks
  • Metallic black small round magnetic clasp
  • Pyrite oval
  • Teal waxed linen cord


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All my jewelry pieces are available for purchasing, even though I might not yet have listed them in my Etsy Shop. Please let me know if you are interested in any of them. Contact me at: malindekoning[at]hotmail.com


All my best,
Malin

No comments: