Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

And more bracelets

Bracelet - End Of The Summer

  • Red facetted ceramic Geode bead - Gaea
  • Polka dots round lucite bead
  • Red-pink round ceramic bead - Gaea
  • Pink round ceramic bead - Gaea
  • Copper flower clasp - DaisyChains
  • Green round ceramic bead - Gaea
  • Teal facetted ceramic Geode bead - Gaea
  • White African old porcelain Goomba beads
  • White waxed cotton cord



Bracelet - Trees Are Green


  • Yellow-green-red cane glass beads
  • Yellow and lime green raku ceramic tubes - Jubilee
  • Tree bead, raku ceramic - Jubilee
  • White and yellow tube trade glass beads
  • Brass claw clasp and jump ring
  • Lime yellow waxed linen cord


Bracelet - Almonds In Green

  • Ceramic almonds - Elaine Ray
  • Emerald and jade green round glass beads
  • Leaf branch toggle bar, antiqued gold
  • Green seed beads
  • Green waxed linen cord
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All my jewelry pieces are available for purchasing, even though I might not yet have listed them in my Etsy Shop. Please let me know if you are interested in any of them. Contact me at: malindekoning[at]hotmail.com


All my best,
Malin

5 comments:

Heidi Post said...

Oooh! I love them all, but especially the first :)

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Cool... love those "almonds", Malin!

TesoriTrovati said...

Always such wonderful color harmonies, Miss Malin! Enjoy the day. Erin

Alice said...

So colorful! I like them all but the first one is my favorite. Thanks for sharing!

Rociopvigne said...

Appreciate you blogging thiss