Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

2 new pairs of Earrings

Earrings - Crystal Drops


These ones features a pair of beaded bead caps by me, in a design I came up with at the beginning of the summer. Here they are combined with facetted crystal clear glass beads and sterling silver findings. The hooks are handmade by RubyMountainMetal.




Earrings - Russian Bears


The bears and the balls are lucite/plastic.
Brass flower charms.
Brass wire.
Vintaj brass ear hooks.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All my jewelry pieces are available for purchasing, even though I might not yet have listed them in my Etsy Shop. Please let me know if you are interested in any of them. Contact me at: malindekoning[at]hotmail.com


All my best,
Malin


2 comments:

ACBeads said...

Both designs are gorgeous, each in its style. Enjoy the weekend. Ana

Rebecca said...

Malin, how much are the beaded bead cap earrings? I LOVE them!