Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

3 new pairs of Earrings

I have had a great time creating these three pairs of earrings. Using fantastic/stunning components by a few of my favorite Art Bead makers. And also coming up with some, for me, new designs or ways of assembling. I really like to use waxed linen cording together with ceramic and metal components in earrings (or any jewelry for that matter). And I've been longing to make tassel earrings for a long time. It worked so well with MissFickleMedia's thin patinated chains.

These 3 new earrings are now for sale in my Etsy Shop.


  • Painted beach pebbles by Plymouth Rocks.
  • Ceramic round discs with green/yellow edge by Jubilee.
  • Dark grey waxed linen cord.
  • Brass findings from Vintaj.
  • $40





  • Stunning orange splatter lamp worked round glass beads by Gardanne.
  • Verdigris patinated thin chain by MissFickleMedia.
  • Brass head pin handmade by SupplyDiva.
  • Brass findings and ear hooks from Vintaj.
  • $40





  • Red ceramic boat shaped links by Karen Totten of Starry Road Studio.
  • Verdigris patinated thin chain by MissFickleMedia.
  • Blue waxed linen cord.
  • Brass findings and ear hooks by Vintaj.
  • $40



All my best,
Malin


4 comments:

Malin de Koning said...

testing

lunedreams said...

Love them all! Love how you've used the cording, and the upside-down ball headpins! I love the wrap at the top with the ball. Really love the last pair, with how the cording and chain share the same hues.

Gardanne said...

Thank you Malin, I love the colored chain dangles.

Helena said...

Vilka vackra örhängen! Jag gillar din stil jättemycket!