Pages

Thursday 19 August 2010

Blog Awarded

I received this blog award from Barbara Lewis of PaintingWithFire. Thank you so much, Barbara!

Here are the rules:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
  4. Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award!

7 things about myself:
  1. I am very tall, 6 foot and 2 inches, or 184cm.
  2. I have a rather childish/immature personality in some senses.
  3. I used to be a real party animal in my younger days.
  4. I am crazy for cheese, especially blue cheese like Stilton or Roquefort.
  5. My husband is 9 years younger than I am (he is mature, I am immature, so we are mentally the same age...). And he is the love of my life. Big time.
  6. I have MS - Multiple Sclerosis. Have had it sinse I was 20 at least, from what I know now, but I only got the diagnosis about 2 years ago, when I was 42. MS sucks!!!!!
  7. I have never been to the USA ... yet ... But I have traveled for 6 months, backpacking style, through South America in 1990. A great experience.

Okay, here goes! I'd like to give this award to the following blogs:
Oh, it ended up being only 7 in my list right now. Hope that is OK.

3 comments:

Pretty Things said...

You are one foot taller than I am, and my husband is 12 years older than I am!

Malin de Koning said...

Well there you go Lori ... ;-)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! I am also crazy about cheese - had some amazing gorgonzola up in Edinburgh yesterday - and my partner was diagnosed with ms at the start of this year. It definitely sucks. Hope you guys had a great time in York!